Teja Chekuri is a global entrepreneur who has set up unique restaurant chains across the world. He is currently the Managing Partner at Ironhill India and holds several board level positions in different companies.
After completing his degree in MS – Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Gannon University Teja worked in various startups and IT companies. He started his entrepreneurial journey with technoSecure as the President in 2006 which was later acquired by another company.
My Expertise Area
Food Industry Innovation
- International Restaurant Chain Development
- Culinary Conceptualization
- Food & Beverage Product Development
Business Leadership &
- Strategic Expansion & Franchising
- Operational Excellence
- Venture Capital in F&B and Food Tech
- Acquisition & Business Growth
Product Innovation &
- Technology Integration in F&B
- Research & Development in Food Industry
Savoring Success: Ten Tips To Establish Your Global Restaurant Brand With Local Flavors
Teja Chekuri, Global Entrepreneur. Founder and managing director of Ironhill Brewery. Dear culinary connoisseurs, welcome to a delicious journey of crafting a global restaurant brand that leaves taste buds tingling and customers coming back for more! As a global entrepreneur with a penchant for the …
Read More ...